TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE READ BEFORE USING THE SITE. YOUR USE OF ANY PART OF THE SITE SHALL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By accessing and/or using any part of the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and other terms and conditions in relation to the Site as referred to in these Terms, either expressly stated herein or stated outside these Terms but which otherwise provides references to these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use any part of the Site. These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as a user (“You” or “User”) and Tixzy.id. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Site.
Please note that We may change, modify, add and delete these Terms at any time where this is necessary to comply with any law or regulation binding on us or to reflect a change to our operational practices, provided that We will use reasonable endeavours to provide notice of material changes on the Site. Please check these Terms regularly to ensure your compliance with the current version. By continuing to use any part of the Site after such changes to these Terms, You hereby agree and consent to these changes and its application to You.
If You use any of Our other services, your use of them is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such services, which will be made available to you when you use those other services.
SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
- Through the Site, Tixzy.id provides an online platform where you can browse and make reservation of fastboat services, event entrance tickets, experiences and tours (“Services”). Users can make bookings of services provided by transportation operators, events promoters, tourist attraction operators, travel agencies, and/or any other service providers cooperating with Tixzy.id (“Vendors”) on the Site. By placing an order through the Site, you will be able to book and/or purchase the fastboat tickets, event entrance tickets, experiences and tours and other products or services. We will provide a booking confirmation via email and/or other available methods. We reserve the right to refuse the bookings that do not comply with these Terms and the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Although We will use Our expertise with caution in performing the Services, We do not verify, and do not guarantee, that all information provided by Vendors that is available on the Site is accurate, complete, correct or the latest available, and We are not responsible for any errors (including placement and typing errors), obstruction (either because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the Site or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or false information of Vendors or non-delivery of information by Vendors to Us. This includes any information displayed on the Site or Our other platforms supplied by the Vendors in relation to the products or services offered in the platform, including but not limited to type of fastboat or vehicles and its related facilities, seats arrangement, the distance between seats, the availability entertainment and WiFi, facilities and amenities, the availability of certain rides, prices of the inventories or other information supplied by the Vendors from time to time.
- Changes in market conditions or circumstances that occur can lead to changes in a short time causing the information provided that is available on the Site to be inaccurate or not applicable. In case of any problems, please contact Tixzy.id’s Customer Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, We have the right to not accept any user or booking (or in certain cases cancel the booking confirmation) at Our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. The reasons for rejecting a user or booking or cancelling a booking confirmation may include but are not limited to: breach of these Terms, trade or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargo, prohibitions in regulations, fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft), suspicion of criminal activity, suspicious ordering, services not being available or no longer being made available by the Vendor, user providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, problems with credit card electronic communications, information or transactions, inappropriate behavior, threats, insults, refusal to provide information, practical impediments, communication difficulties or breakdowns, a Real Mistake (hereinafter described below), history of breaches of these Terms, or being placed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations. Subject to the prevailing laws and regulations, We can at any time delete or remove the account of any user of the Site, including but not limited to the users engaging in the foregoing activities, either temporarily or permanently (“Removed Users”). Removed Users must not attempt to use the Site in any other name or through other users.
- In a particular case, We may cancel or reject reservations with respect to a "Real Mistake", which does not depend on where the error originated. A Real Mistake is a fault on the Site (for example, but not limited to, in terms of price) which no reasonable person would consider appropriate or to make business sense. The amount charged shall be reimbursed without further charges in such a case.
- Every payment related to the booking or reservation of the Services shall be made directly to Tixzy.id’s bank account or Tixzy.id payment channels. Except where Tixzy.id is required to hold such payments based on trust for the relevant Vendor pursuant to a separate agreement applicable to the relevant Vendor, all such payments will be the property of Tixzy.id and amounts will be due and payable to the relevant Vendor when the services to which a payment relates are provided or at any other applicable time required by the relevant Vendor. Tixzy.id shall not be responsible for the validity of the reservation, if the payment is not being made directly to Tixzy.id’s bank account or Tixzy.id payment channels.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
By reserving or purchasing Products via Tixzy.id, You are considered to have understood, received, and agreed to the requirements of cancellation, and all conditions and additional stipulations imposed by the Vendors. Please note that special rates or offers do not qualify You for cancellation or change. You are responsible to understand the policy and provision of cancellation beforehand.
The procedure for submitting changes and cancellations to order is as provided in the letter of confirmation and other media that We update from time to time.
For every canceled reservation made, We will provide you a refund subject to the terms and conditions. Refund will be made at the amount and time in accordance with the policy and cancellation conditions imposed by Providers and us. The number of funds returned to You is not greater than the nominal amount You have paid to tixzy.id (regarding the order) and adjusted to the policy imposed by each Providers and us.
The refund process is entirely a legal relationship between you and the Vendors, in this case, We only act as an platform to forward your request to the Vendor. We are not responsible if the Vendor for any reason or by law is unable to refund the payment to You. You hereby indemnify Us from all claims and losses that You may suffer as a result of the cancellation made by the Vendor and/or the Vendor inability to refund your funds.
Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy.
By displaying particular destinations, Tixzy.id does not represent or warrant that travel to such destinations is advisable or risk-free and Tixzy.id is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations. Under no circumstances shall Tixzy.id be liable for any incidents occurring during your trip or your stay. You are personally responsible for the selection of travel, travel route and destination, for the entire duration of your trip. To the extent permitted by law, Tixzy.id is not responsible for any loss that occurs if you fail to bring the required travel documents, such as your passport, e-ticket, e-voucher, and any other reasons caused by your fault and/or negligence. Tixzy.id is also not responsible for any errors and/or omissions caused by the Vendor.
Ratings shown on the Site are only provided for the information of Users only, and existing ratings are based on information given by third parties such as Vendors, users or other review websites. We do not verify the rating given and are therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the existing rating, nor do the ratings constitute any endorsement (or otherwise) by us. In no event shall Tixzy.id be responsible or liable for any claims, losses or liability with respect to the ratings shown on the Site.
PRICE AND PROMOTION
We may offer lower prices and/ or promotions from time to time. Please note that these may involve different conditions and requirements as it relates to booking and refund policies.
If there is any promotion provided directly by a Vendor, then the rights and authority over the promotion will be fully under that Vendor’s separate terms and conditions and will not apply to the reservation conducted through Tixzy.id.
- Only You can use your own account and You represent and warrant that you will not authorize any other party to use your identity or your account for any reason, unless permitted by Tixzy.id.
- You cannot assign or transfer your account to any other party.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification We provide to you. In the event of any disclosure of your password, in any way whatsoever resulting in any unauthorized use of your account or identity, order(s) received from such unauthorized use shall still be considered as valid orders and We will process such order(s). Subject to any rights you may have at law, you hereby declare that Tixzy.id is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of your account
- If You no longer have control over your account, You are required to immediately notify us (e.g., without limitation: your account is hacked in any way, or your phone is stolen) so We can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account. Please note that You are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PROCEDURES
Payments are made in the amount and currency as stated, not including bank fees or any other charges by Tixzy.id.
All forms of taxation and levies, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable tax laws and regulations, shall be borne by the User. For all forms of reservations, You must make payment within the specified time limit. If the payment is not made, then Tixzy.id reserves the right to cancel all reservations or to disregard the reservations process. Payment methods include but are not limited to bank transfer and credit card. For payment by bank transfer, you must provide the bank transfer receipt as proof of payment of reservations listed in the Tixzy.id confirmation email. You must follow the procedures contained in the confirmation email. For other payment methods such as credit card, you must follow the procedures stated by Tixzy.id and/or the relevant payment service provider.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD & FRAUD
- For payment of bookings placed through the Site, your credit card will be billed by Tixzy.id for the full price at the time of booking and confirmation of the booking (any refund that may be given will depend on the conditions of the existing reservations). You must check the booking details thoroughly each time before You make a reservation. For certain reservations, you may have to pay the Vendor directly. In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, We may use encryption technology such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure the integrity of your information.
- In the case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, You must contact your bank or card issuer immediately after realizing such unauthorized use. In such a case, Tixzy.id has no responsibility over any case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, regardless of whether such fraud or unauthorized use was carried out through Tixzy.id services (including, but not limited to, Tixzy.idPay), other than where this arose from the fraud or actually proven to be any deliberate act or mistake from Tixzy.id. Except as otherwise provided by law, Tixzy.id is not obliged to make refunds or repayments to You as a result of such fraud. As part of Our goodwill, We may provide a form of compensation to You subject to review and approval by Us. You shall only be eligible to request compensation only if such reservations have been made through Our secure servers and the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card is a result of Our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server or You are otherwise entitled by law to be compensated. We accept no liability of the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card if it was done through applications or servers other than Our own or if it is as a result of a fault or negligence of your own. If You suspect any unauthorized reservations or fraud committed on Tixzy.id, You must contact Tixzy.id customer service immediately.
- To make a reservation You must be aged over eighteen (18) years old and have full legal capacity to make the transaction (or have authorization from your legal guardian). You must use a credit or debit card that you own, issued in your name, and make sure that there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction costs. Any fees incurred by You for authorizing a transaction that results in an over-drawing of your account are not the responsibility of Tixzy.id.
- You shall ensure that the details You provide to us are completely accurate. Tixzy.id reserves the right to not accept certain credit cards. Tixzy.id can add or remove other payment methods at Our sole discretion.
- In certain cases, We may require additional information or verification to validate and confirm the booking, as described in more detail on the Site. Reservations are not confirmed until You have received a confirmation email with an e-ticket or voucher and there is the possibility that the Vendor can implement fraud examination mechanisms during the booking process. If fraud occurs or is determined to occur, then the booking will be void. Tixzy.id shall not bear any responsibility for such cancellations by the Vendor. If You choose not to submit additional information, reservations will not be completed and will be voided.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Tixzy.id hereby grants the user certain limited rights (constituting a “Limited Licence”), which cannot be transferred or assigned, to access and use the Site to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms. In connection with this Limited Licence, We are not granting You any other rights or licences with respect to use of the Site; rights or licenses not expressly granted, are reserved by Tixzy.id or other third-party owners of such licence. Content available on the Site, including any information, data, text, images, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews, or other materials, including the software infrastructure used to provide the content (the “Content”), is wholly owned by Tixzy.id or its suppliers and service providers, including but not limited to the Vendors (as applicable). You can use the Site to place orders and You hereby guarantee that You will not submit false reservation requests. You hereby declare to ensure that the payment information You provide is accurate. You also guarantee providing an accurate email and mailing address as well as other details of your contact information.
- With regard to the Terms of the Site, You agree not to use the Site or the Content for commercial purposes or either directly or indirectly for other than personal use or for unlawful purposes (prohibited by law) or do any acts that violate these Terms. Except with the written consent of Tixzy.id, You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative creations from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained in connection with the Site. In addition, You agree not to:
- use the Site or the Content for commercial purposes without permission from Tixzy.id;
- access, monitor or copy any Content on the Site using technology, software, or any program either manually or automatically for any purpose without written permission from Tixzy.id;
- perform any action that imposes or may impose, an unreasonable burden on the Site or Site infrastructure;
- make a major link to the Site (including but not limited to the booking path) for any purpose without the written consent from Tixzy.id;
- resell, use, copy, perform surveillance (such as using or installing spider or scrape programs), display, download or perform any Content production, software, products, services available through the Site for commercial purposes or objectives/activities of competition;
- reproduce the Site (through a "frame" or "mirror") or set up a part of the Site on any other website without prior written consent;
- send or store any material to or through the Site that violates any law, regulation, or rules, or which can support unlawful or criminal activities;
- send or provide links to or send announcements that contain material that can be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, obscene, violent, racist, or constitutes discrimination, insults, threats, pleasure, hatred or other objectionable material, in accordance with Tixzy.id’s discretion;
- send or provide a link to any announcement that contains defamatory language, slander, and lies;
- send spam or other unsolicited messages or otherwise cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- send or store any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of a particular entity or person, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or publications;
- send or store any material where prohibited by applicable law or violate the rights and obligations that exist based on the contractual relationship;
- send or store any material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code;
- impersonate any person or group, or misrepresent or misrepresent any person or entity to a relationship or assume an identity for the purpose of misleading or deceiving;
- manipulate or falsify information with the aim to disguise the origin of statements provided;
- use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, obstruct, or interfere with the use of the Site or other users of computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functionality of the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- gain unauthorized access or perform unauthorized modification to the Site or other related website, other accounts, computer systems, networks connected to the Site through hacking, password theft or other similar matters;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information by ways that are not intentionally supplied by the Site (including but not limited to other destinations provided by the Site). This includes but is not limited to, obtaining or collecting information about others such as email addresses;
- engage in fraudulent acts or actions that aim to manipulate a search engine results page (SERP) or perform search engine optimization (“SEO”). SEO practices considered unethical or to constitute "spamdexing" include but are not limited to cloaking, metadata, title tags, content scraping, link schemes, google bomb, search keywords, hidden text or hidden links, link schemes, comments containing spam and other matters;
- any other action which may adversely affect or result in damage to the Site, Tixzy.id or its affiliates and employees, or Tixzy.id’s reputation;
- modify or make derivative works based on the Site and/or the Services, or reverse engineer or access the underlying software for any reason; or
- use the Site to build a competitive product or service.
- Unless expressly provided otherwise, any website is not permitted to link to pages other than the main page of the Site or the frames or web pages or materials contained therein, or to link to aspects of the Site in the form of emails for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Tixzy.id.
- By placing an order through the Site, You hereby represent and warrant that You are not suspected and/or involve and/or subject to any prohibitions or restrictions by any sanctions program, or subject to any penalties under any anti-money laundering and terrorism financing regime.
RIGHTS TO USER CONTENT
- By completing a booking, You hereby agree to receive electronic mail containing an invitation to provide reviews or content reviews with respect to the selection of Vendors. Tixzy.id has sole discretion whether your review will appear on the Site. Tixzy.id can display the review, which may contain comments, level of service and your name.
- Users have the right to provide reviews that may contain media (photos and/or videos) in connection with the selection of Vendors. By doing so, You hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out in this section.
- In providing a review that may or may not contain media (photos and/or videos), You agree to ensure that:
- You own and control all of the rights to the reviews that you provide to the Site;
- You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use your reviews, including all intellectual property rights therein, in connection with Our business operations including the operation and management of the Site;
- the content of the review is accurate and contains no misrepresentations;
- the use or performance or transmission of the content of the review does not violate these Terms or applicable laws and regulations, You are not violating any third party’s rights, and you are not causing injury to any party; and
- You must bear all responsibility for the content of the reviews that You provide or submit.
- Reviews provided by You will be deemed to not contain confidential information and Tixzy.id shall have no obligation to treat any review as confidential information. Without limiting the other provisions contained in these Terms, Tixzy.id has sole discretion to use reviews as deemed appropriate including but not limited to removing, cutting, modifying, or otherwise editing the review. Tixzy.id shall have no obligation to pay for the content that you submit in a review, including but not limited to content review that has been changed, eliminated or cut. Tixzy.id shall have no obligation to provide or include or mention authors or other third parties.
- In any case, You hereby agree that with respect to the content of your reviews:
- You do not require any attribution or identification on any derivative works;
- You consent that all content of reviews submitted to Tixzy.id may be used by Tixzy.id and its employees, successors, and transfer recipients in any way, at any time. This includes but is not limited to publishing and reproduction of the review;
- You hereby waive all rights and agree not to claim any rights in any review; and
- You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Tixzy.id and its employees, affiliates, rights holders, reimbursement, and designation of any claims in relation to the content of the review.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
You hereby agree not to use the Site or the Content for any unauthorized or unlawful activities. You agree that you will not use any equipment, software, or other technology that may hinder or attempt to hinder the operation of this Site. You agree not to use this Site or its Content for commercial purposes. You agree not to attempt, create, search, use or transmit any automated means or other forms of technology to collect or obtain information from this Site, or any other means of interacting with this Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), including but not limited to copyright, patents, domain names, trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs etc., in Content on the Site are owned by Tixzy.id and its affiliates or by the Vendors or other third parties that Tixzy.id has a commercial arrangement with. All information and materials, including but not limited to: software, text, data, graphics, images, sounds, videos, trademarks, logos, icons, html codes and other codes on the Site are prohibited to be published, modified, copied, reproduced, duplicated or altered in any way outside the area of the Site without the express written permission of Tixzy.id. If you violate these rights, Tixzy.id reserves the right to bring a civil claim(s) for the full amount of damages or losses suffered. These violations may also constitute criminal offences.
- Tixzy.id and/or its affiliates are the owners of certain Intellectual Property Rights. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as granting you a licence or any rights, implied or otherwise, to use, possess, distribute or modify any of Tixzy.id’s Intellectual Property Rights. Other product and company names contained on the Site, including names, trademarks, marks, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs may be owned or licensed for use by third parties. Use of third-party Intellectual Property Rights on the Site is not considered a recommendation or sponsorship for the Site by third parties. Tixzy.id owns copyright to the Site, and you must not use, possess, distribute or modify any of the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Tixzy.id and its affiliates without express approval from Tixzy.id.
- This Site contains Tixzy.id Intellectual Property, including but not limited to text, software, photos, graphics, videos, music and sound. All Content on this Site is protected by copyright laws and other relevant regulations related to intellectual property. We and Our licensors reserve the right and/or other rights to the selection, coordination, regulation and improvement of the Content and the original content. You may not modify, only produce, exploit, perform, display, publish, or otherwise exploit the Content, in whole or in part, unless expressly stated in these Terms.
- The whole of the Content is protected by copyright laws and other relevant regulations related to intellectual property. We and Our licensors own the copyright and/or other rights over the selection, coordination, arrangement, and repair of the Content and the original content. You must not modify, reproduce, copy, perform, display, publish, or exploit the Content, in whole or in part, unless You have express written consent from Tixzy.id.
- Unless otherwise specified, the software required for the provision of services, the software available for use on this Site, and Intellectual Property Rights in the Content on the Site are owned by Tixzy.id, its affiliates or related companies, licensors, suppliers and content providers. Tixzy.id will not be responsible for intellectual property owned by third parties or for infringement of intellectual property rights owned by third parties.
- You can use the information on the Site only for personal, non-commercial use. Unless specified otherwise, and expressly permitted by the copyright laws, You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise commercially exploit any downloads you make from the Site without the permission of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights. Even if you obtain the necessary permission, you must not make changes or deletions. You hereby accept and agree that downloading any Content does not grant you any Intellectual Property Rights in that Content.
- Tixzy.id in making the Site, preparing the source code and performing software support, can license the use of open-source software from third parties through the GNU General Public Licence (GPL), Any use by Tixzy.id of open-source software and the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party are with the necessary licences or permits.
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT
- If there is evidence of violations of your Intellectual Property Rights, you or your representative (collectively, the "Sender") may send a notice containing the following details listed below:
- Name and address of the Sender;
- In case the Sender is not the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or license exclusive then it must include the name and address of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights;
- In case the Sender’s address is not in Indonesia, the Sender shall provide a temporary address in Indonesia;
- Sender’s telephone number, facsimile (if any) and electronic mail address;
- Sufficient details so as to prove the existence of intellectual property rights violations, including online addresses of electronic copies;
- Sender’s request to remove or disable access to the infringing electronic copy or version;
- A statement that the Sender in good faith recognizes the violations as identified in this Clause;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate;
- A statement that the Sender (a) is the owner or exclusive holder of the intellectual property rights that are being violated; or (b) has the legal authority to act on the owner or exclusive holder's behalf; and
- The statement that the Sender subjects to Indonesian law and that all claims, disputes, controversies or differences arising out of intellectual property rights infringement shall first be discuss in good faith to reach an amicable resolution within sixty (60) days from the date of the notice of dispute. However, if such dispute may not be settled by mutual consultation within sixty (60) days, it shall be referred to and finally resolved through arbitration in Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (BANI). The seat of the arbitration shall be in Indonesia.
- The letter must be signed by the sender and delivered physically and via email to the following address:
- We will review and handle notifications in accordance with the above requirements and in accordance with Indonesian law.
- You agree not to hold Tixzy.id responsible for losses or damages that may occur as a result of fraud, forgery or false accusations of intellectual property rights infringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU HEREBY DECLARE TO AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY STATE THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST NON-INFRINGEMENT WHERE APPLICABLE;
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND SECURITY FEATURES PROVIDED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR; (ii) ERRORS OR FAILURE WILL BE REPAIRED; OR (iii) THE SITE OR THE SERVER PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO AND FROM THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES ARE FREE FROM SOURCE MATERIAL THAT IS MALICIOUS, INDECENT, OR CONTROVERSIAL;
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE GRANTED VALID TRAVEL PERMITS APPLICABLE TO YOU. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY YOU OR INDEMNIFY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOU SUFFER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR LACK OF VISA OR TRAVEL PERMITS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REFUSAL OF ENTRY TO A COUNTRY, DEPORTATION);
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME SUCH RISK, AND YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO SUCH MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE PROVIDED; AND
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO WHAT IS SET FORTH IN THE TERMS, EACH PARTY'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND EXCLUDE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH AS FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM OR CONNECTION TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF LINKS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. THE ONLY REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IS TERMINATION OF USE OF THIS SITE.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tixzy.id and its employees, affiliates, staff and partners, from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damage or loss including legal fees, which arise as a result of claims of third parties in connection with: (a) your use of the Site; (b) Content that is given, provided or accessed through this Site; (c) your violation of the Terms; (d) violation of any other rights or obligations; and/or (e) any act or omission by you, whether negligent, unlawful or otherwise.
THIRD PARTY’S LINKS AND CONTENT
- We may provide links to other sites managed by other parties (including but not limited to the links on which you may enter into and/or settle certain transactions), by clicking the link, you hereby represent, acknowledge and agree that such action is your voluntary action to view or visit other sites.
- We do not control those sites or links to websites operated by parties other than Tixzy.id and are not responsible for the content or privacy or other activities of such sites.
- We, or other third parties, may upload automated search results or provide links to other sites. We provide opportunities for third parties to deliver, load, transmit or otherwise make available Content.
- We do not review and/or do not have control over the site, source, and such Content. You agree that We are not responsible for the content or the availability of such sites and resources, and We do not endorse or recommend and are not responsible for the origin of such other sites or Content.
- You hereby agree to release Us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, loss, or damage, directly or indirectly caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or account for such Content, site or resource.
- Tixzy.id has sole and full discretion to change, postpone, discontinue or stop the Site and/or part of the Site, including any Services, and/ or usage of the Site, or part thereof, at any time for any reason without prior notification to You.
- In the event of termination, both you and Tixzy.id remain bound by the obligations in these Terms, including but not limited to the warranties, indemnification, waiver and limitation of liabilities that you have agreed to, in relation to any Services that have been provided to you, but which have not been fully provided as at the date of the termination.
- Tixzy.id shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
These Terms (and any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including any alleged breach or challenge to the validity or enforceability of these Terms)) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance solely with the Laws of Republic of Indonesia.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Services, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, both parties shall first discuss in good faith to reach an amicable resolution within sixty (60) days from the date of the notice of dispute. However, if such dispute may not be settled by mutual consultation within sixty (60) days, it shall be referred to and finally resolved through arbitration in Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (BANI). The seat of the arbitration shall be in Indonesia.
- The provisions contained in these Terms and any agreements and policies included or referenced in these Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to the Service and the Site and supersede any prior agreements or understandings between the parties in relation thereto. The parties hereby also exclude all implied terms. In entering into an agreement formed by these Terms, the parties do not rely on any information, representation, warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise or guarantee other than as expressly provided for in these Terms.
- If you use the Site for or on behalf of a third-party, such as a family member or a traveling companion, then the Third Party is deemed to have agreed and bound itself to all the provisions contained in these Terms. You are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the third-party of all applicable terms and conditions. When using the Site for or on behalf of a third-party, you agree to indemnify and hold Tixzy.id harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims including legal fees, arising from or connected to the breach of these Terms or negligence by you and/or the third-party. All forms of loss or loss or claims submitted by third parties related to the Service and/or the Site will be resolved based on the provisions contained in these Terms.
- These Terms are drawn up in Indonesian language and English language. In case of conflict between the Indonesian language version and the English language version, the Indonesian language version shall prevail.
- In the event that any provision in this Term is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. The severed provision shall be replaced by a provision approximating as much as possible the original wording and intent.
- Failure by either party to enforce any provision of these Terms at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of each party’s rights in the future to enforce such provision or any other provision in these Terms unless such provision is waived in writing.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms, without Our prior written consent.
- Tixzy.id may transfer, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to Tixzy.id or subcontract any of Tixzy.id's obligations in providing services on the Site. Except where expressly stated, nothing in these Terms is intended to grant to any third party any right to enforce any term or to confer on any third party any benefits under these Terms.
- Notices given pursuant to these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given if they are in writing and forwarded by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at Our registered address, or otherwise notified).Tixzy.id may give notice to you by means of a general notice published on the Site or to your email address set out in your account. You must give notice to Tixzy.id by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified).
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes, including any amendments thereto (if any), for transactions that you do with Tixzy.id, including any provisions related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.